Re: fripp'n' tones etc.

Thanks for the $.02 brother just put it on ma bill:-)
I ve seen used patchbays and things like the midi
patchmate or the switchblade (which i could never
afford) but i donīt know if i would really need
something like that.I hate having things that i donīt
use 100% and steal space and add weight.
So far i have this configuration:
Roland GP 100 guitar preamp-line 6 Echo pro-EDP-
Gutiar Amp
Roland GR33 synth-repeater- to P.A.
This way i get clean synth loops apart from the EDP
guitar ones.The cool thing about the GR33 is that it
comes with distortion effects and The obvious thing is
to put the cool stomp boxes after the Echo pro but
like i said it starts getting noisy and the tone
changes.
I donīt know how people like fripp and belew make
their salad without patch bays their sound doesnt seem
to be suffering and i know they are using a
combination of both as well
Tips are welcome and
just send me the bill guys...
cu