Re: Apple issues

thats good to know i just got a very nice 18" Benq
Flat screen and i use Sonar as my main recording
software.Too bad cakewalk doesnīt have a program for
Macs (if i  buy one)...pro tools requires its own
hardware and Logic well...i didnīt have much patient
for it and after all i am a musician not a computer
devotee:-)

=====