Re: Mac G4 midi software question

When the dual processor G4 was first introduced, I
read a review in which the point was made that the
*real* benefits of the second processor wouldn't
really show themselves in their full glory until
software written to take advantage of it started to
become more common. A lot of the older softs, the
reviewer maintained, would work pretty much the way
they did before, and he even mentioned a few cases in
which they'd run more slowly, believe it or not. I
have no idea if what the guy wrote was true, but he
seemed liked HE believed it!

-t-