Re: Looping venues in NYC

You might try just socializing with the "Tzadik crowd".  I know a girl
who moved down to NY and would always meet people after gigs at Tonic and
other such places.  Soon enough she was playing with Zorn, Ribot, etc.
They're not like an ultra-exclusive club or anything.

Ernesto

--
ernesto schnack
http://schnack.does.it