Re: [looper's] midi-locked delays and stuff

I have my JamDude loaded with Bob Sellon's latest software, and have found
it to be a remarkable improvement over the original's "limitations".  Yes,
you can run simultaneous parallel loops, each with it's own fade
(non-destructable, so you can fade the stuff back in too, as well as fade
loops to varying levels and overdub onto them), mute, replace,
reverse,pan,
and  an internal, pre-loop, tap delay.  It allows for a lot more
interaction
with the loops, as well as making "evolving" loop performances possible
(as
opposed to the original's limited "play over a static loop endlessly"
function, or the "fill it up to a ridiculously dense mix and kill it"
a.k.a
"Kim's nightmare function").
All of the loops can be panned in a stereo field, which while not be true
stereo looping, is nonetheless very cool.
And...al of this is controlable "sans-midi" (via two three button
footswitches), which is very good as even though the new software has
improved the versatilty and functions of the JamMan, the midi
implementation
is still prone to latency.

All well and good, and greatly improves the usefulness of this instrument,
but no, it does not turn the JamBoy into a Repeater or EDP....tho I am so
eager to integrate it into a setup WITH an EDP, which for me is coming
soon!

I have had great success using midi-locked delays with the JamMan and my
TC
M-One, which seems to read the JamMan's Midi clock incredibly well, and
placing the M-one after the JamMan allows for some truely wonderful
delay-displaced rhythmic loops, and real-time rhythmic "morphing" of loops.

I am quite curious about the Adenalinn, as this sounds like a very
remarkable little box, and am considering picking one up if just for the
filters and "mangling" potential.  Mark seems to have gotten quite a bit
of
mileage out of his....please tell me more.