Re: Digitech Gnx3 (electrix repeater still needed!)

I recently had an issue (my fault) about installing a new OS in my Roland
MC-307.  I called Roland customer service and with a minimum of phone
button
pushing, I was talking to a very knowledgeable person who really
understood my
gear and was ready to help.  He emailed me the files I needed a few minutes
after we got off the phone.  For customer service I thought they were
great.

Mark Sottilaro