Re: [looper's] midi-locked delays and stuff

That's sad.  I wonder what the problem is?  I've heard it's hard to
synch a loop (which the Line6 doesn't even try to do) to MIDI but I've
seen the delay thing work so many times I figured it wasn't that much of
an issue.

I've had good luck with the AdrenaLinn.  I really like it.  I've also
had good luck with the Lexicon MPX500 and MPX1.  I also really like the
simple, but highly tweakable Electrix MoFX.  All the time based effects
on my Roland XV-5050 seem to synch fine.  Has anyone bought the new Korg
KAOSS pad yet?  I'm really interested.

Mark Sottilaro