Re: Electrix Mod [was re:Re: Electrix Repeater needed please...]

i called and talked to vince who explained that it involved a lot of
shielding and some work on the power supply, but he said it eliminates
the clock noise and most of the hiss/hum. i sent mine to him yesterday.
i'll let you know what it sounds like when i get it back.