[looper's] OT RE: live reviews

Title: [looper's] OT RE: live reviews

>>My favorite review is from a live gig. I was in playing in a bar band in the
southeast and a fairly drunk local boy came up to the stage a yelled;

"Hey man, some ya'all are goooood!"

we never did find out which of us he was referring to.<<

the best sort of live review, for sure, because there's a fighting chance you might actually catch the critic and give them a good talking to.

we were once loyally followed by one paul kaye, once dennis pennis and now sometime actor and tv presenter (and appearing in a woolworths commercial on british tv right now). so when we heard "fuck off, you're shite!" from the back of the club, we laughed it off as one of his pranks. it wasn't, and sadly the real critic had got off home before we isolated him from the crowd. bah!

duncan/r.m.i. (or "m.f.i." on planet kaye)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender
by replying to this message.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe