Looper Construction Kit website open!

Hey All!

My Looper Construction Kit website is now up!  Please stop by for a visit!

www.greenteasoftware.com

The Looper Construction Kit (LCK) is a set of modules for Symbolic Sound's
Kyma system.  With the LCK, you can build loopers of practically any
description.  Examples in the manual include the Boomerang, DL-4, and
Headrush.  I have more examples on the way including the RC-20 and
venerable
Jamman.

You can also construct multi-channel loopers, multi-track loopers, MIDI
controlled and MIDI syncable loopers; pitch-shifting or tempo-shifting
loopers, harmonizing loopers; loopers that grab loops from other loopers
(like the EDP); loop manglers and mutators; infinite sustain loopers,
loopers that loop MIDI and audio, etc.  The manual provides many examples.

I invite you to download LCK manual (free!) and take a look.

Dennis Leas
dennis@mail.worldserver.com