Re: Starscapes

Hi all, and thanks for your nice comments Mike, Ted and Weg !

Sorry, I couldn't listen to you guys music, yet, because my computer is from the stoneage and would take hours to download MP3s. But I will listen, as soon as I can use the machine in a friend's studio. Probabely next week.

"Barnard's Loop" is from a CD called "STARSCAPES - The Bright Zones", which I intend to shop for release.

The material was recorded live to DAT using a Strat with Maniac Sustainer, Boss GT 5, Digitech DHP 33 Harmonizer, EDP, Paradis Loop Delay ( EDP's ancestor ), Behringer Reverb and a mixer ( no synths involved ).
The recording was done while looking at the stars through an attic window in a place called Tripstadt
( ..." -stadt" means "town" ... no joke, the name is real ... lol ! ).
Editing and mastering was done in a studio, later.

Ok, here's some more stuff from the same CD.

Have fun !

Leander