Re: Repeater compatible card discontinued

--- Louie Angulo <laab2000us@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I just attempted to order a Simpletech compact flash
> card from america at Frys electronics and they said
> they have been discontinued.

I think they told you wrong. The Simpletech cards are readily available at
other
vendors. Perhaps Frys has stopped carrying them, but you can still buy
them from
places like amazon.com. (128mb is $47, 256 is $74 with a $20 mailin
rebate).

> In europe there are only
> the Sandisk ones but although the manual recomends
> them they donīt seem to work.Anybody know if the
> Memorex will work?

The only ones that I've ever heard about working reliably in stereo are the
Simpletech cards.

Greg