Re: if you really want good sci fi synth history stuff ...

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Tim Nelson wrote:

> More recently, there's some very cool looptexturedness
> on the "Blair Witch 2" soundtrack. The guitar sure
> don't sound like no reg'lar guitar and can be blamed
> on some guy calling himself "Splutterbell" or
> something like that. Anyone heard of him? 8^)

Yep, I liked David Torn's work on Blair Witch 2. The DVD of the film has
the movie on side 1, and side to is a CD-format of the entire film score.
Given it wasn't a very popular movie, I was able to pick up the DVD for
less than I've paid for soundtrack CDs retail :).

best,
Steve Burnett