Re: I'm really sorry...

I have been using my JamMan with the latest upgrade chip from Bob Sellon.
It allows me to run multiple, discrete loops  simultaneously, each with
its
own level and pan position within a stereo field (the loops are not
stereo,
but they are placed in stereo thus creating the stereo effect).  Each loop
can be indiviually muted (non-volatile), faded out, and back in via a
Digitech FS300 footswitch.  The fades can be stopped or restarted at any
point allowing for dynamic loop control (and all of this sans-midi!).
Toggling between the different loops is quite easy allowing for a great
deal
more creativity and flexibility over the original JamMan design. There is
also a reverse loop function, as well as replace for each indivdual loop
Of course, there is still the 32 second memory limitation, but since I
usually work with short loops it has not been a problem.

Max