Loop gigs in London and Reading next week - reminder! :o)

Hi-dee-loopsters!

Just a quick reminder about my gigs next week with looping solo bassists,
Michael Manring and David Friesen

Tuesday 5th - Ocean, Hackney, East London - www.ocean.org.uk
Wednesday 6th - 21 South Street Arts Centre, Reading - www.readingarts.com
Thursday - The Bass Centre, Wapping High Street, London -
www.basscentre.com
(Michael and I giving a masterclass/clinic)

hope to see some of you there - it'll all be loopaclicious - I'll have two
Echoplexes and an MPX-G2, Michael will most likely have a JamMan and a Boss
VF1, and David uses a Dod delay pedal for loops and textures...

cheers!

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk (new album - Not Dancing For Chicken - out now!)