Loopfest Webcasting

Hi all,

As most of the loopfests happen on the other side of the world from me,
I had an idea. If any of you have shows/festivals at a venue which also
has ADSL/Cable, then give me a shout. I can broadcast a pretty good
mpeg-4 stream from Paris, and all you need at your end is a PC/Mac with
QuickTime6 installed.... plugged into a PA system.

I'm doing my first concert tomorrow like this, in front of 500 people
in Cornwall, England. Its going to be strange :)

--
Stuart Wyatt (Solo String Project) - http://SoloString.com