RE: fcb1010 programming example

i discovered that i needed to add +1 to the PC message numbers listed in
the
Repeater manual when i was programming the 1010; the PC numbering scheme
must be 0-126 for 1010 and 1-127 for the Repeater (don't ask me why).  the
only notable exception to this that i have found is that the Record
function
appears to respond on the listed PC message number (i think it's PC4).

hope this helps,

mike