Re: Patch Bay Question...Belated Thanks.

I got yanked off on job-related travel for a while and wasn't able to
properly follow up here.  However, I did want to send off a quick note of
belated thanks to Jim, Matt, & Jon (amongst others) for their advice on
patch bay configuration in this earlier thread.

Just FYI, the setup didn't seem as invasive as I'd feared (if you'll
remember, my primary trepidation concerned adding yet more complexity to a
setup I was supposed to be simplifying).  Since I had already architected
configuration with the units hard-wired, it was rather simple to transfer
that over to a wiring scheme passing through the AudioMatrix (so input 1
links to output 1, input 2 to output 2, 3 to 3, etc., as if the patch bay
were not even there).  Now the default pretty much mirrors the routing I
had in place before I started, and I've now the option to completely
reconfigure the order of all the units at the push of a button.

Thanks again!!!

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil