RE: FCB1010 Help (last time?)

you can tell dongshan where to shove his dong
don't tell me anything

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Cheli-Colando [mailto:kevin@minds-eye.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 10:40 PM
To: loop
Subject: FCB1010 Help (last time?)

Okay, so I took some time off, traveled, read the manual, recalibrated
the expression pedals (why not) and took another shot at programming the
FCB pedal to control the Repeater.  The CC and PC switches work fine but
the expression pedals still send all kinds of commands to the Repeater.
 I'm afraid I can't connect this to the computer to monitor its behavior
(thanks for the previous tip on MidiOx though) so I have no idea what's
going on.  This is where my tenuous hold on midi begins to slip.

Would any FCB1010/Repeater users be so kind as to send me your step by
step process for programming one preset that uses one or both expression
pedals (say to control tempo or something)?  I just need to follow
precise directions that are known to work so I can rule out or correct
my own ineptitude and start looking at other explanations (bad unit, bad
juju, whatever).  Off list would be just fine unless this sort of info
seems useful to anyone else.

And to think I spouted off that even I understood this pedal.  So sad

Thanks

Kevin

--
Wonderful!  Wonderful!
The sermon of the inanimate is inconceivable