Re: Looper's Delight File Library

  Hi Doug, wow!, first I'd just like to thank you and all who've made this
possible!   I can't wait to see where we'll go with this...
  Secondly, I have a question.   I just tried uploading a piece, and got a
bad request screen.
  More specificallly, when I clicked on the directory link for whole songs
from the files page, I got the bad request, and so I then tried clicking on
the  looping examples directory, but also got the same bad request page as
a response.   <smile>   -Am I doing something wrong?  Thanks a bunch, and
thank you again for your effort and commitment!  YOU ROCK!

Smiles,

CQ

At 10:24 PM 10/19/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi gang,
>
>I'm very happy to announce that the Looper's Delight File Library is now
>up
>and ready for use!!!
>
>http://www.loopers-delight.com/files/
>
>What does all this mean?
>
>- This is a web-based file library, intended to be a respository of audio
>samples, full songs, and other helpful looping tools
>- The hope is that it will become a natural extension of the discussions
>that occur on the LD list.  As we've discussed recently, audio examples
>are
>worth 1,000,000 words when it comes to looping concepts
>- The initial rollout has three directories to organize the files.  As the
>library grows, we may add new directories and/or subdirectories
>- Only LD list subscribers (and digest subscribers) can register and
>upload
>to the library
>- Anyone can browse and download from the library
>- There is a Help/FAQ link that should get you started.  It's very simple
>use.
>
>Kim will soon add a link from the main LD webpage to the file library, so
>you won't have to remember the link.
>
>We will be keeping a close eye on the system for a while, and trying to
>adjust and improve it as we go.
>
>Personally, I'm very excited about this development.  I think it will be a
>huge win for the LD community, a great opportunity to drive our
>discussions
>to the next level, and a great way to share our ideas.
>
>Enjoy!
>
>Doug

---

-Then, anything is possible..."