Re: EDP+ in France

Andy,

In a message dated 10/20/02 1:56:05 AM, andy.ewen@btinternet.com writes:

>New memory SIMMs designed and built to our specifications.

Does this mean that these units will still accept a pretty
wide range of Mac-type simms? Or will it now be only
compatible with some specific or (possibly) proprietary
type of memory? And while we're on the topic . . . how
much Ram will these new  puppies come stuffed with?

I suppose, a lot of us EDP owners are having at least
faint passing thoughts as to whether there is any
particular compelling reason to plan to go out and
order the new units and put our old boxes on Ebay (or
something) when these new units become available.
Sounds like "not" from an end user standpoint . . .
but just checking.

Ciao,

Ted Killian