Re: AES loopage/Reverb Freezing

Thanks Italo, sounds great-

Here's an algorithm suggestion, how about nice massive 'verb into 4
parallel "slow-switched" looping delays (4 to 8 sec with playback speed
control), each delay into separate EQ or filter, then out thru 4 channel
panning etc…

I'm thinking it'd be fun to catch and hold various verb textures, then
pitchshift, filter, pan & mix 'em on the fly along with solo material
played into the verb…

Best-

Mark