Re: AES loopage

Italo,

that's interesting--a few questions:

>I will replicate it alone in Paris SATIS Show, next
week.

Not that far from here...when, what, and where is this show?

> We have just built a new amazing Operative system for it (and Eclipse)

Which of the looping features you list will be in the Eclipse?
Will you also be able to "freeze" reverbs (as on the pcm81)?

...we have new dynamic distortion
> tools, with morphing curves, new preamps that are hard to beat when it
> comes to "new" sounds, polyfuzzes, etc.

Will these also be in the Eclipse?   Morphing as in the Digitech gnx2/3?
And what's a "polyfuzz"?

Bruce