Re: innocent pleasures:

Well, in addition to Kajagoogoo,I'll listen to anything w/Warren
Haynes(I especially like him singing Jerry Garcia's songs with Phil
Lesh).The Monkees inspired me to play in a band.John Denver to play
guitar.I would've never survived high school without UFO's "Lights Out"
and that 10 minute power balled at the end. Mars Cowling(Pat Travis)was
my 1st living bass hero.Toiling Midgets at the Mabuhay Gardens was one
of my most memorable shows ever.I like Led Zepplin much better then the
Beatles and the song "War Pigs" can still bring a tear to my
eye.(especially lately I'm sad to say)
PEACE
oh,did I say "like a hurricane? cortez?"