Re: recommended recordings - Frisell

> Okay . . . I've shown you mine (or some of the most silly ones).
> You all fess up now and show me yours.
>
> Ted Killian

here's some that i used to consider embarrassing but am pretty much over
that:

my earliest favorite song (that i can remember) was
"wreck of the edmund fitzgerald" by gordon lightfoot

my first concert was the beach boys
i will always remember that fondly, and still love their tunes
brian wilson is a genius
they also got me into gospel with those tv specials in the 70s

john denver
great songwriter, great voice, lot's of fun

ok the worst ones next:
boston and journey.
if only i could sing high and clear and in-tune.
whew... that's a load off...

i don't think i'll ever do anything of my own that is like any of these,
though.

the list-that-would-not-be-embarrassing-to-the-earlier-me is way to long
for a mailing list...