Re: innocent pleasures: was recommended listening/frisell

>      >19) wayne krantz: awesome, live!
>
>I keep hearing about him but have never caught him yet.

I love Wayne's stuff, too. It's jazz/rock/blues/fusion, but without a
doubt he has his own immediately identifiable style. I think he's a
wonderful player. Check out 'Two Drink Minimum' for his best (?) live
cd. I don't have his newest one, which is also live.

Jeff