Re: Spreading the word... web sites, lessons, and clinics (was: The Loop Movements)

> Per Boysen said

> I have lately been struggling with exactly the same
> matters here in Sweden. I'll be doing a three days gig at a festival and
> they gave me a room (called "Loop Room") with a PA system and asked me
> for a description of what I was going to do in there twice a day...

Per, how come you don't tell location of your gig/festival... remember that
not all loopers on this list are Yanks (respect gents), I live in Oslo and
tis a short jaunt over the border (if your thing is this end of the
country)...

Ha en fin dag!

Mark Red
         mark red