Re: Feedom-Music? (was: Please lets all sit...)

>I suspect that when I have the time to go on and on about What I Do, I'm
>not
>doing whatever It is.  I *do* know that What I Do is certainly *not*
>talking
>about It, nor teaching anyone to do It.  Instead I prefer to, as the Nike
>ads used to say, "Just Do It".

thats what I did, so far, but there is no reason to "go on and on".
When you know what you do, you do it *and* can offer it to others
that ask you what you do, no?

Musicians usually do this naturally when they create their album
cover, site, stage visual...

I like "soundtrack for life at the moment", by the way!
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org