Re: leaseetsllitogetherowndefinehateo!

On Monday, October 14, 2002, at 11:55  PM, das wrote:

> my point being that i do not think pidgeon-holing is needed at this
> time,
>
> hey does anyone have/use a melotron ? optigon ?

Well dAS, what Matthias is trying to do is come up with a good
marketing angle for the Gibson EDP website.  Makes sense, as if the EDP
does well, we all benefit.  If the EDP is making money, maybe other
manufactures will jump on board and they're will be more looping
devices to choose from.  Perhaps someone will even market a kiddie
turntable nail device?

I always wish Roland would put some decent melotron patches in their
synths.

Mark Sottilaro