Re: Please lets all sit together now and define what we do!

  That';s where the :apparently" comes in.   Matthias expressed the term
"looping" as a name which loopers seemingly agreed upon, in his post, and I
commented on it.   We, can mean simply, more than one, not necessarily all,
So, WE, (I and others) may have called this music, "Looping," whereas, you
and others, may not have...

Smiles,

CQ

At 09:45 AM 10/14/02 EDT, you wrote:
>thefates@earthlink.net writes:
>
>>We, ourselves, have apparently named this type of music "Looping."
>no, i haven't! and, i'm part of the 'we', here.....
>i call the use of looping-instruments (and all attendant, developing
>techniques) 'looping'.....
>music is music.
>best,
>dt / splattercell