Re: Please lets all sit together now and define what we do!

    I would say that Fripp was my first exposure to looping as well. At
the time I considered it a technique, like slide guitar or two hand
tapping. The technique informs the music. The technique shapes the
musics form.

Yeah, okay I think that works.