RE: Please lets all sit together now and define what we do!

The versatile looper will jump through hoops and do loop de loops to find
out what looping really is.  That's my guess-slash-opinion.

-----Original Message-----
From: Goddess [mailto:thefates@earthlink.net]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 12:43 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Please lets all sit together now and define what we do!

  We, ourselves, have apparently named this type of music "Looping."  A
name usually has in it, the definition of what it names.  Would Looping not
simply be music which uses loops as a common thread throughout, as a
prevalent element or relative focal point of the music?

Smiles,

CQ

---

-Then, anything is possible..."