Re: Plugzilla-Any looping potential here?

Wow, that does sound exciting, I must say.  Today at a party I talked
about this to a few other computer/electronic musicians, and it seemed
that everyone was very interested, but a little afraid of the price.
Figure $3K for the unit, then another 1 or 2k for software and that's a
very expensive box.  If you've got the cash, I doubt there'd be a lot
out there that's as versatile.

Mark Sottilaro