Re: Plugzilla-Any looping potential here?

Aw man, that is SWEET.  If that's got low latency and the ability to
run at least a few plugins at a time, that will change it all as we
know it.  I foresee a world where our processors are like our personal
computers: Blank.  We chose what they become.  And we wear silver suits
and eat all our meals in pill form...

Mark Sottilaro