Re: FCB 1010--step by step guide

This is *exactly* what I've been trying to say.  It's not a picnic, but
programming the FCB1010 isn't impossible either.  You're a better person
now because of it.  I bet if I sent you a sysex of how I set up my FCB1010
you'd probably be like, "why the hell is it like this...?"  Now you're in
control.  You're calling the shots.  YOU ARE DRUNK WITH POWER!

Mark Sottilaro