an observation (mo-fx)

<PRE>i have had an electrix mo-fx for a good while now and have never
played into
it by itself, it was always at the end of a long chain of stuff.....well
all
of my goodies are packed and ready to go west tonite and i wanted to play
little but then thought i have no looper, big bummer.....lets go straight
into the mo with my guitar and i added a mic into the sec. channel.....my
gosh!.....i had always thought it was an ok box but  going straight in and
then straight out to the mixer, it sounds wonderful.....just goes to show
ya
if you change a few wires you're in a whole other world.....at least i am
and
i love it!.....its off to the airport in a bit to get to the" EAST MEETS
WEST
LOOPFEST"..... isn't SUANO INAMI performing out near san fran
tonite?.....the
mo-fx is freakin me out, im just makin some noise into the mic and have
the
delay on loop or really close to loop and after a few min. the loop seems
degrade/evolve into something else and if you reach over and then tweek
the
speed knob you can create some wacky things (you can either wipe out the
loop
or integrate some wild "artifacts" into it).....fantastic!.....but keep in
mind, i am simple.....:).....hope to see some of you on the funway this
weekend and i will keep an eye on the young MR WALKER, make sure he
behaves
himself.....michael