SV: Loop IV Question

 > Is there way to keep the volume from increasing as the loop
> gets larger with Loop IV?
>
> After I've put 4 percussion parts, acoustic rhythm, bass and
> synth textures my vocal and lead guitar balance gets thrown
> out of whack in the main mix as the loop is too loud.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Arthur Lee
> www.arthurleemusic.com

Hi Arthur,

As I understand what you are doing, you are using the EDP for
sound-on-sound recording. So I guess the workaround of bringing level
down by feedback, used by me and other more perfomance oriented users,
might not be to much help. Unless you do that adjustment at a certain
point in the recording process to make headroom for the next instrument.

You haven't considered a multitrack recording system? ;-)

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.fuzz.se