Hi all,

Unless I'm mistaken, the only way one can load audio into the Repeater is
by
recording it, right?  There's no way to say copy in wav files on the CFC
is
there?  (because the other proprietary files for a new loop would be non
existant).

I'm looking to load in some audio from Pro Tools.  I guess I'll just have
connect the Digi interfaces to the Repeater and hit record?  Maybe with
MIDI
connected to get the tempo locked?

Also... anyone ever locked up two Repeaters?  We've been connecting one's
MIDI out to the others MIDI in... but so far.. nothing seems to be
happening.

Thanks!
--Tom Griesgraber

ps - gig spam... I'm doing a short series of gigs/clinics with drummer
Jerry
Marotta.  The Repeater is a mainstay in what I do now, and Jerry's now got
one too.  Definitley territory we're both diving into more (hence the
questions).  We'll be doing some live shows this weekend in Rochester, NY
and
Cleveland, OH.  Check out www.jerrymarotta.com/news.html for details  (I
play
Stick in this btw).