SV: not very reliable live

> > I lent her my Electrix Repeater which glitched in the middle of her
> > performance (god, I love and hate my Repeater........it
> does incredible
> > things and so far, is not very reliable live).

I have to agree. My experience is that you have to adapt your performnce
after what is actually possible to do with the Repeater. Sometimes when
reaching a too fast tempo the Repeater simply cannot calculate the time
streching. I have also run into problems when recording too long loops.

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.fuzz.se