Re: review

----- Original Message -----
From: Cino

>Congratulations David

Thanks - it's the first review I've received in print media.

>Great review!  It's really rare to see someone put
>so much thought and effort into a music review, especially
>when he could just as easily have negatively dismissed your
>work like that "paid" reviewer did to the other list member's
>CD.  I'm not saying that *all* reviews should be like this one
>(the average reader isn't going to know what a minor ninth or
>third partial is) but it's certainly a step in the right direction.

When Kyle's not writing for the Voice, he's an Assistant
Professor of Music at Bard College, writer, composer and microtonalist.

I'm glad he doesn't dumb it down for the masses!

>I'm just disappointed that he didn't mention what
>you wore or how your hair was styled.  ;-)

The photo got enough of that!

* David Beardsley
* http://biink.com
* http://mp3.com/davidbeardsley