First Women's Looping Festival acknowledgments...

  Hi All, -Hope everyone has had  an AWESOME!  weekend!   -I certainly
have.  <smile>   The First Women's Looping Festival was a BLAST!  -and I'd
like to sincerely thank Rick Walker, Steve Rice, and Kim Flint for their
wonderful, warm and welcoming hospitality!   -It truly means alot!  YOU
GUYS ROCK MY WORLD!!!   *huge hug*
  I'd also like to acknowledge my sister friends whom I had the honor of
performing with in the festival and the other LD'ers whom I had the
pleasure to have met this weekend.  You gave kind faces and warmth to the
looping community and really made me smile.   The performances were
amazing, and the audience was wonderful.  Thank you all very very much.

Smiles,

CQ

---

-Then, anything is possible..."