OT to Performer users

sorry, I am pretty unexperienced in this program and it fools me badly:

I did an edit on only one track plus Reverb with automation and when
it sounded nice I did Bounce to Disk.
There is no way to produce a stereo file, is that right?

In the resulting file, there was just silence. Why could that be?

So I reopened the session and all was still there, sounding right,
exept for the last fade. So I wanted to do it and typed by habit
cmd-f and saw the wrong window (some MIDI filtering) and closed it
and -- there were no sound bits arround any more! I certainly did not
have them all selected and certainly did not delete...

So I did Revert, but still no sound was there at all, just blank windows!
On the Soundbits windows they are still, though.
But I certainly did not Save after the bits had gone (the
modification date proves this).

Any way to fix this?
Any one went through such a cruel experience?

thank you
Matthias
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org