Re: was <Betreff: neue Loop site>/ CE EDP

I mentioned that the CE version of the EDP+ should be available in
December in Europa.

Its only different from the original EDP in RF radiation (and due to
the Loop IV soft and different front color). We hope it will be a
little better in noise, but it does not seem so, yet. The main thing
is that it passes the CE standard for electric equipment and thus can
be sold in Europe.

>Matthias, this is good news...
>
>Any idea how much the CE EDP will be going for ?

no, sorry

>Is it going to be called EDP plus and does it come w/ Loop IV ?

yes!

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org