Whoolilicious & Armatronix @ Sweet Springs Saloon, Los Osos 10-12-02

Greetings Friends,

Sorry it's been so long since I've sent out a gig announcement.  I hope
you're doing well, and that you had a good summer.

I'm pleased to announce that Armatronix will be playing with
Whoolilicious at Sweet Springs Saloon on Saturday, October 12th.  Here's
a link to the flyer:  http://www.armatronix.com

In case you don't know, Whoolilicious is the solo side project of John
Whooley of Estradasphere and Santa Cruz Hemp All-Stars fame.  John is an
amazing human beat box, throat singer, saxophonist, and just an
all-around nice guy.  For those of you in the L.A. area, he'll be
playing at the Knitting Factory on Friday night, October 11th.  Check
out his website:  http://www.estradasphere.com/john/

The show will start promptly around 9:30, so please come early.  You
won't want to miss this one.  This show will be 21+ only, $4 cover.

Please check out some old and new Armatronix sounds at:
http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/armatronix/

Hope to see you there,

-Hans

P.S. If you're sick of these announcements and you'd like to be
removed from this mailing list, or if you'd like to say "Hello,"
please send a note to:  hans@ernieball.com