Re: home from work and readin LD.....

At 09:31 PM 10/1/2002, Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:
>.....i would love to see the CT-COLLECTIVE cds as mp3s at LD and all of
>the music that we all do posted there, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS
>ENTAILS.....kim, do you have the space to post music?

yes, there is space, although I think trying to post all of the ct stuff
would be a bit much. You guys have done a lot!

personally I would be more interested in a space on the site where people
can post audio examples of ideas so they can more easily explain some
concept.

>what would something like this take? i would think that someone could get
>this together, no?.....

probably there is some kind of web-programming needed, so anybody out
there
with the chops to do a little upload/download section for LD and
interested
in putting the time in, let me know.

kim