Re: hardware sequencers

I created the yahoo group loopmusic in order to get some free space to
share loop music files.  If/when another site becomes available for
loop music file sharing, this yahoo group will not be needed.  Yahoo
groups limit the files to less than 5mb each, and about 20mb total, so
I hope someone comes up with a better solution to sharing loop sound
bytes.
I did not realize you had to subscribe to hear the music.  I will see
if I can change it so that anyone can listen without registering.
bret