Re: Roland FC-200/Behringer woes

On Monday, September 30, 2002, at 05:41 PM, Mark Sottilaro wrote:

> The manual is confusing, but stick with it.  Once you get the knack,
> it's pretty easy and it's something you can program using only your
> feet.  I think what tripped me up was the manual calls the buttons
> "switches" and the "switch output" (for Behringer guitar amps) both
> switches.  You basically ignore the first step by pressing "up/enter"
> then start programming.

I managed to have limited success with with the 1010 today, but one
thing that is throwing me is sending CC instead of PC messages. I need
to send the Repeater a CC message of 108 (erase loop), either by a
separate footswitch or by a button on the Behringer... I cant seem to
fathom it. The switches all adhere to PC format.... any ideas? Is this
possible?

Re: the FC200 - one thing to take note is that it only transmits PC
messages up to PC99 - in other words, the most interesting aspects of
the Repeater are denied.....

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com