Re: OT: Firewire CD-RW recommendations

OK, found him.  He said it was iTunes and Retrospect that he needed,
and he found the Yamaha 2200 to be good and 100 dollars after a rebate.
  He also recommended LaCie.  I've got a SCSI LaCie that's been working
for a really long time.  I think it's got a yamaha burner in an
external LaCie case.  I only use toast for burning though.

Hope this helps.

Mark Sottilaro