Time Of The Season (was: linguistic abuse (was "Loop approach")

Matthias,

> btw: I was not complaining about this list, this time. In the past I
> had serious problems, now I feel fine. Maybe because I got used to
> some expressions, but also because you guys behave!
> :-)

One of your "problems" is Spring's in the air in Brazil?  :-)
I'm going to assume that more than 1/2 of this list is northern hemisphere.
Fall's groovy, but Spring is ooh, la-lala...?

A recent talk of Nature and Water Music leads naturally into Music of the
Seasons...

Fall to me is a quickening of time, days shorter, needing more punch and
tempo compression.  On the other hand, the evenings are longer, and that is
a sweet and mellow lengthening of a little night music.

-David
45.60 N.  122.60 W.