Re: Richard Pinhas in Baltimore October 26th

At 01:43 PM 9/28/2002 -0400, Tom Ritchford wrote:
>>At 01:14 PM 9/28/2002 -0400, Tom Ritchford wrote:
>>
>>>Wow!  I tried to find a tour schedule for him, with no luck -- any
>leads?
>>
>>Try http://www.webdeleuze.com/index2.html.  It's au Francais, but
>there's
>>a mini-itinerary under "Tournée US" about halfway down the page.
>
>drat, he doesn't get any closer than PA, and on a Sunday night too.
>
>a shame he isn't coming to New York, his last show here (with Norman
>Spinrad)
>was SO good.

I can feel your pain.  I'm going to be out of town the last week of
October
(okay, I'll be at Disneyworld, so I can't complain too much).  Pinhas is
going to be here in Chicago the 30th, then the Legendary Pink Dots finally
come back in town the very next night (and it's the Dots doing a show on
Samhain; I just know it's going to kick ass).  Aargh!  I'm going to have
miss both shows.

Talk about lousy timing for a vacation.  ;)

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil